All Lite Tech radiation protection glasses are made with the highest quality glass and offer .75mm lead equivalency. Most styles are available in the following prescriptions: Single, Bifocal, and Progressive.
- Our radiation protection glasses are manufactured with lightweight nylon and are designed to provide protection for the entire eye area. The curved front and temple bar with rubber tips allow for a close secure fit.
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, and Carbon Gray.
- Weight: 58 grams
- The Maxi leaded eyewear is slightly smaller than the Ultralite and includes a soft rubber nose bridge for increased comfort.
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, and Navy.
- Weight: 63 grams
- These flexible safety frames can be adjusted for a more custom fit. The front of the frame is fitted snugly to the brow to help alleviate fluid run-off into the eyes.
- Weight: 75 grams
- A lightweight wrap around nylon frame with built-in adjustable nose piece to distribute weight evenly over the nose. The earpieces are attached by spring hinges designed to withstand the rigors of hospital use.
- Weight: 85 grams
- These frames are constructed of optical steel base metal with either bronze or gold electroplate. Each pair is made with an adjustable non-slip silicone nose pad for maximum comfort.
- Weight: 62 grams.
- The Fitover is designed for wear over prescription glasses. The oversized frame offers excellent protection and large viewing area.
- Weight: 92 grams