*All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Standard sizes only.
Full Wrap Aprons
- Overlapping panels for greater protection and adjustment
- Adjustable 7″ (18 cm) elastic belt distributes weight on hips and shoulders
- Velcro side seams allow for separation when bending or sitting without compromising protection
- Male and female sizes
- Elastic tabs allow for comfortable fit around the waist
- Reduces shoulder stress
- Body hugging design shifts weight from shoulders to waist
- Crisscross shoulder design keeps the apron in place when bending or stooping
- Velcro tabs at shoulder and waist allow for quick removal
- 4″ Velcro strips for better adjustment
- Optional Elastic Back
Radiation Protective Eyewear
- Our radiation protection glasses are manufactured with lightweight nylon and are designed to provide protection for the entire eye area. The curved front and temple bar with rubber tips allow for a close secure fit.
- Available in Black, Silver, and Carbon Gray.
- Weight: 58 grams
- The Maxi Frame leaded eyewear is a radiation protection frame sized slightly smaller than the Ultralite Frame and includes a soft rubber nose bridge for increased comfort.
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, and Navy.
- Weight: 63 grams
- The Astro Frames are flexible safety radiation protection glasses that can be adjusted for a more custom fit. The front of the frame is fitted snugly to the brow to help prevent fluid runoff into the eyes.
- Weight: 75 grams
- The Basic Wrap Tortoise radiation protection glasses feature a lightweight wraparound nylon frame with a built-in adjustable nose piece to distribute weight evenly over the nose. The earpieces are attached with spring hinges designed to withstand the rigors of everyday hospital use.
- Weight: 85 grams
- The Fitover Glasses are designed for wear over prescription glasses. The oversized frame offers excellent radiation protection and a large viewing area.
- Weight: 92 grams